Preparing for game-changing IT disruption – how to innovate like a startup, deliver like an enterprise
The wave of the future is digital. With technology becoming the business and CEOs relying more heavily on CIOs to lead enterprise transformations that move organisations from reactive to predictive in nature – the pressure is on to deliver and deliver fast. With customers more tech-savvy and less loyal than ever before, the race is on. CIOs need to align mission-critical priorities and build the right technology structure to power the modern enterprise in order to provide a competitive advantage in a digital world at the cusp of Industry 4.0.
From 18-19 May 2017 Noord Group will host the 6th CIO Dialogue Benelux, bringing together the most disruptive, innovative and visionary IT leaders across Belgium, the Netherlands and Luxembourg who are defining the future of their enterprise. In the format of keynote case studies, panel discussions, drill-down roundtables, think tanks and workshops – the carefully curated roster of speakers will inspire, explore and debate the key challenges in the industry and speak candidly on how they’re trying to find emerging opportunities to drive value throughout the enterprise.
Have peer-to-peer and solution partner meetings with those that match your priorities. Take the time to hear cross-industry solutions and meet with the most senior, hand-picked IT leaders working in the Benelux region.
Innovative and candid insights on:
- Delivering real value through creating a highly effective IT organisation which is aligned with the business
- Organisational and IT transformation - moving from a product orientated to a service orientated company
- Designing and delivering a valuable technology strategy – from architecture to implementation
- Risk and security in the modern enterprise
- Creating a strategic cloud roadmap to power the digital enterprise
- Using agile methodology and DevOps to innovate like a startup, deliver like an enterprise
- How to apply new technologies to leverage data and analytics for competitive advantage
- Building the right pool of talent for a digital world of smart machines
- Big data – the challenge lies in the analytics
- Industrial Internet of Things and the opportunities for enterprises